2007年12月6日 星期四

Go Ahead Our National Baseball Team!







Hello Classmates,
How are you doing today?
Appreciation for your gracious help in letting me listen even watch the Asian Baseball Championship games held in Taichung City through the Skype on December 1st, 2nd and 3rd '07. I really want to watch, listen to the live games of our national baseball team CT. However, for the past seven years, I had had no chance to achieve it for there is no Asian sports channels in U.S. Some of you helped me "broadcast" the Asian Baseball Championship games through the Skype. I could listen even watch the live games! So blessed. Thanks a lot.
I was so excited to access the live games though we lost the first chance permit for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Game. We lost South Korea, 2:5, and Japan, 2:10. I was so sorry to hear of it. However, we could search for the last chance in the qualification games held also in Taiwan next March '08. Hope we will be better than before then get the entrance tickets!
Share some pictures taken at the baseball games in U.S. with you.
Top one & two, upper: MLB Atlanta Brave @ Washington National in 2005 while I lived in Maryland.
Three, four: Japanese Spies were at the minor league AAA games in Tucson, Arizona. See what their efforts in the collection of related information.
Five: High School Baseball Teams in Lehi, Utha. The background was the snowy Rocky Mountains.
Six, below: I went to see the Sidewinder AAA game in Tucson Electric Park with my students.
How do you like our national baseball team? Go Go ahead!
Have a nice one!
Chris





1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

因為淑媚,所以要聚會照相!
因為很急,所以就這禮拜好了!
台北預計本週六中午,台中預計本週日中午!
地點呢?我在想想!請大家提供!